2017 Kentucky RIVERKEEPER Paddles, Picnics, Clean-ups, and other events
2017 KRK Paddles, Picnics, Clean-Ups
and Other Events on the Kentucky River
Please check our website for updates!
- 30th– Irvine- Mushroom Festival- the Speedy Spoor Run- (Need contact info and destination so people can find the launch site!)
- 21st– Beattyville from 2-5. – KRK- clean up and paddle.
- 25th-KRK Paddle Under the Bridge, Rader’s Restaurant, Irvine KY. Lunch at noon then paddle and clean up 1pm-5:00p.m, launch and park at Rader’s.
- 30th-The Red River all day paddle launching from Jack Stickney’s farm, then ending up at the Convergence of the Red and the Ky.
- 26th – River Blast at First Vineyard, 6 – 10 pm, music by Conch Republic, $5 per person
- 27th-KRK Dusk to Moonlight Paddle at Hall’s Resturant. Paddle and clean up: 5:00pm-early dinner on Hall’s deck. Paddle till 9:00pm then have a bonfire in Hall’s river parking lot with music!
- 24th -2pm-5:00pm, Gratz. Meet and park at the public launch behind the New’s Restaurant and Grocery. Check the website for details!
- 22nd-launch approx. 1:00pm from Proud Mary’s Restaurant under the Clay’s Ferry Bridge. We’ll visit Boone Creek and have dinner at Proud Mary’s.